Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Easter wishlist

Hello everyone!

With Easter right around the corner, I thought I would share with you some of the products that I would love to purchase, or receive as gifts, this Easter!  Here's my Easter wishlist:




Yankee Candle Gift set Easter • Yankee Candle • £10.99
Yankee Candle Yankee Candle Large Classic Jar – Bunny Cake • Yankee Candle • £22
Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance & Anti-Fatigue Concealer • Bourjois • £6.39
Bourjois Air Mat 24h Foundation - Cream • Bourjois • £9.99
Happy Socks Easter 3 pack gift box socks • Happy Socks • £20
Nails inc Spring Summer Mini Gel Effect Collection - Coconut Brights • Nails Inc • £29

What are your favourites from this list?  Leave a comment and let me know! 







1 comments:

Rose said... Best Blogger Tips says:

I love scented candles too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape