With my parents' 35th wedding anniversary (7th May) and Mother's Day (8th May) over, it's time for my loved ones to focus on my 31st birthday (30th May)!
Get ready it's almost Gemini season! ♊
I'm just kidding - I don't expect anything. However I did put together a birthday wishlist; some things on the list can be bought, others can't. Here’s what’s on my list this year:
1. Birthday cards with a heartfelt handwritten message inside 🎂
2. Homemade vegan treats 🍰 🍫 🍬
3. Mystery books
4. A travel hula hoop 🎁
5. Shoes that won't hurt my feet and cause blisters (size 36) 👡
6. A little pom pom (aka a Pomeranian male puppy)! 🐶
7. Meeting someone special 💘 💑 💕
What's number one on your wishlist?