Healthy nails are essential for any fabulous manicure and pedicure. However, many women, and men, don’t have the beautiful, healthy nails they could have, simply because they’re making one or more common nail care mistake. Keep reading to find out what you should and shouldn't do to have beautiful, healthy nails.
These are the six most common nail care mistakes; I also added links to previous related articles:
- Don’t use a back-and-forth motion when filing your nails. - Read this: Tips for strong and healthy nails
- Don’t over-buff your nails. - Read this: Make them shine...with a nail buffer!
- Don’t trim your cuticles. - Read this: Tips for healthy cuticles
- Don’t forget to moisturise your cuticles.
- Don’t skip the base coat. - Read this: Three methods to whiten yellow nails
- Don’t leave nail polish on for too long.
Check out the infographic below:
Source - urbanewomen.com
Do you make any of the above mentioned nail care mistakes? I have to admit that I used to trim my cuticles regularly but now I only push them back.
Love your nails and enjoy your mani-pedis! ☺