When temperatures rise, your hair and skin need extra TLC. Here are some summer hair and skin care tips for you:
- Everything you need to know about sunscreen. - Sunscreen 101
- If you ended up with sunburn, here are some home remedies that can make you a bit more comfortable! - SOS - Sunburn
- Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your hair does not get damaged this season. - Summer hair care
- Check out my beach must-haves. - Beach bag essentials
- 100% natural and chemical-free DIY recipe! - DIY: Natural deodorant
- A great way to get rid of oil on your skin, without messing up your make-up is by blotting. Here’s how you can make your own DIY blotting sheets! - DIY: Blotting sheets
- Watermelon isn't just a sweet summer treat; it makes a great ingredient for a DIY toner, too. - Nature's perfect skincare product?
- Natural remedies that can help to remove nematocysts (jellyfish stinging cells) and relieve the pain. - Those dreaded jellyfish stings!
Do you have any tips that work for you? Share your beauty secrets in the comments section below!