Christmas is almost here and for many of us, this is a great time of year for catching up with family and friends. However, you should not let this be an excuse to overindulge! Here are ten tips to help you have a healthier party season.
- Keep the focus on fun, not food
- Stock your fridge, freezer and pantry with healthy food options.
- Eat regular meals during the daytime before parties.
- Don't sit down all day.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don’t eat every bit of food placed in front of you. Think before you eat!
- Go easy on the desserts, but enjoy the ones you have.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Re-hydrate! Drink plenty of water.
- Get some quality sleep.
"Wishing that the holiday season illuminates your soul, brings joy to your heart, with fun that lasts forever!"