Wednesday, November 05, 2014

How to create your own make-up

Hello everyone!

If you are not new to this blog you already know how much I love DIY beauty recipes; natural recipes that do not contain any of the harmful chemical ingredients found in most store-bought beauty products.  That is how I came up with the name Cosette's Beauty Pantry


Health Perch has put together an infographic on how to create your own make-up, and I thought you might enjoy it!  Check it out:

Ditch The Chemicals: Create Your Own Makeup Infographic
"Ditch The Chemicals" on Health Perch



I will definitely be trying out some of these natural make-up recipes.  Are you interested in trying out some of these recipes too?  Leave a comment and let me know!







Related posts:

3 comments:

I love this infographic. I've been slowly weaning myself of big name makeup & body items & opting for natural & cruelty free options. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

Chelsea said... Best Blogger Tips says:

This is great! I love all natural products!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape