Thursday, September 11, 2014

Interesting facts about organic skin care

Hello everyone!

I always talk about using the best possible ingredients for our skin, hair and body.  In today's post I want to give you more information about "natural" and "organic" products.  I'm also including current special offers from TruOrganic.com

cosmetics with active organic ingredients

Read the labels carefully!  A bottle marked "organic" must contain 95 percent organic ingredients, but those marked "natural" or "made with organic ingredients" may still contain "bad" ingredients aka harmful chemicals.  

Did you know these facts about cosmetics with active organic ingredients?

Interesting Facts about organic Skin Care

TruOrganic.com are currently offering free US shipping on orders over $50, free international shipping on orders over $125 and free $34 gift with every order over $40!


MICHAEL TODD skin care products are developed and made in the United States with certified organic ingredients, without added water and free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour.  Also, MICHAEL TODD has never participated in animal testing. 



I'm a huge believer in using organic products that have not been tested on animals and that are eco-friendly.  What are your thoughts on organic skin care products?  Leave a comment below and let me know!





3 comments:

Zander said... Best Blogger Tips says:

Hi Cossette,
my wife found out the hard way that YOU HAVE TO READ LABELS! We all think that the only labels we should read are for food, but if I am putting something on my skin/face ( especially my face ) than I want to know what's in it.

I'm glad that they are finally making beauty products that are organic ( and affordable, finally ) because we started going "green" in what we chose to eat, but she was still putting on chemicals by way of her make up, which can be absorbed through the skin.

Now she reads my blog as well as the labels. l.o.l. http://healthworld.biz/?s=beauty

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips says:

Thanks for these suggestions. It is very important that we should take care of our skin and organic skin care in very important. I have recently read a blog on http://www.nowhearall.com/ and there were so many interesting facts about our skin care. Good to read such informative blogs.

This is the right webpage for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that's been written about for years.
Wonderful stuff, just great!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape