Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Nails Of The Day (NOTD): Revamped gel manicure


Hello everyone!

Remember the glitter gel manicure I showed you in my previous NOTD post?  Well it's been two weeks and as you can see in the photos below, now it doesn't look as good!


I don't want to remove it yet (I'm worried the process will damage my nails), so I decided to revamp it!

On my glitter nails, I used a Shimmery Burgundy nail polish to paint a v-shape over the gap between my cuticles and the gel.  I also applied two coats of  the same polish over the teal colour.  I sealed this manicure with one coat of top coat, as usual.


I really like the shimmery burgundy and gold colour combination!

With this revamped mani I hope I can put off removing the gel for at least a week, allowing my nail to grow a little longer.

Do you like my revamped gel mani?  Tell me in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape