Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 - Gift ideas under $40

Hello everyone!

I want to remind you that Mother's Day is coming up soon... May 11th to be exact

Today as I was choosing a gift for my mum I decided to share some gift ideas with you.  All the gifts I picked are under $40.  If you are looking for a Mother's Day gift, I hope this post gives you some inspiration.    

Mother's Day 2014 Gift Ideas


  1. Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Limited Edition Pink with Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm 
  2. Origins Bests Set
  3. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Eye Mascara Mother's Day Gift Set
  4. Aldo Arborfield Watch
  5. Betsy Johnson Spring Glam Pink Flower Stud Earrings 
  6. Essie Mama Knows Best 
  7. Lush Hello Sweetie 
What will you be giving your mum this Mother's Day?  Which of these gifts is your favourite?  Leave a comment and let me know! 




Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post! 

1 comments:

some great ideas you've got here! thanks for sharing
www.distractedstudent.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape