Today I will show you another beauty DIY; your own customized perfumed body powder. This also makes a great last minute gift, and I bet you can find all the necessary ingredients at home.
You will need:
- cotton balls or cotton disks
- a perfume/essential oils of your choice
- corn flour (cornstarch)
- a glass jar with a lid
- powder puff
- Get a cotton ball or two and spray them with your favorite perfume. About 30 sprays. You can also put drops of essential oils like rose or lavender on the cotton balls instead.
- Place the cotton ball(s) in the bottom of the glass jar.
- Fill the container about half full with corn flour (cornstarch) and close the lid.
- Shake the container vigorously.
- Let the perfumed powder mixture stand for 10-14 days so the perfume/oils can penetrate the powder.
- Use a powder puff and enjoy your own customized perfumed body powder!