Since we all look for quick fixes in time of “emergency”, here are five beauty “quick fixes” ;)
1. Apply a drop of super glue over a broken nail, then buff gently with a nail file. Repeat twice, and then apply a coloured nail polish.
2. Prime your lips with foundation before applying your lipstick. It will help the colour stay all day.
3. If you ran out of shaving gel, use conditioner. You’ll actually get a closer shave and your legs will feel incredibly soft.
4. Apply hairspray to a toothbrush and brush eyebrows upward to keep them in place.
5. Don't have time to wait, after a DIY manicure? Let your nails dry for two minutes, and then submerge into ice cold water for three minutes. The cold water will help the polish dry completely.
On another note... I just opened an online store with my mom, Rose! She is a very talented, creative woman.
Rose + Cosette = Rosette (Hand-crafted Creations) J
Check out my Facebook Pages!