Happy 2013 everyone!
Usually I don’t make any New Year’s resolutions but this year I decided to make a list of my “beauty resolutions”...
My 2013 beauty resolutions:
- Exfoliate face and body once a week.
- Wear SPF 15 or higher year-round, even during the winter months.
- Stop squinting!! It can deepen fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead. Never leave the house without dark sunglasses.
- Make nail polish last longer and avoid staining nails with dark colours by applying a base coat.
- Work out at least three times a week. This will stimulate blood flow and circulation, resulting in healthier skin and body.
- Get the most out of a hair treatment by squeezing excess water from the hair before applying. This allows it to effectively penetrate the hair shaft.
- Don’t pull back hair too tightly. Tight hair styles can cause breakage.
- Try out new DIY beauty recipes.