Do beauty products or detergents cause your skin to become irritated? If you answered yes, you may have sensitive skin. For less irritated skin, you could try substituting some of your regular beauty product with baby products.
Here’s a list of five baby products for your sensitive skin:
- Baby wipes are great at removing make-up. I was pleasantly surprised by the power of baby wipes; one wipe removes all of my make-up (even eye make-up) without any sign of irritation.
- Sunscreens that are formulated for babies are perfect for sensitive skin, and they won’t irritate your eyes.
- Baby lotions are the best body moisturisers for sensitive skin. These lotions come in a variety of scents too. You can find baby lotion in lavender, vanilla, chamomile, and other scents!
- Diaper rash cream can be used as a facial mask and an acne spot treatment. Read Smooth as a baby’s bottom! to find out more about the cream’s active ingredients and why it works.
- Baby shampoo is great too. It won’t irritate your skin (scalp, hairline or forehead), and won't strip your hair either.
If a product is safe to use on babies, it is probably save for your sensitive skin too!
Hope you find this helpful! J