Find out how to get the Brazilian supermodel's long sexy beach waves – no heat required.
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen always wears her blond locks in relaxed waves.
I haven’t used my hairdryer or my straightener in months and instead I've been using this method to attaining gorgeous hair, with little effort. It’s easy, effective and it takes no time at all. All you need is damp hair, a hair tie and your favourite styling product.
- Wash and condition your hair as usual.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Apply your favourite product to damp hair. It’s important that your hair is damp, not soaking wet.
- Twist your hair up into a bun at the top of your head/top knot and secure it with a hair tie.
- When hair is dry, undo the top knot, finger comb your hair and you’re done!
- You could smooth some serum over your hair once it’s completely dry to prevent frizz.
- You can tie your hair before you go to bed and undo it in the morning.
- If you prefer to wash your hair in the morning, you could tie your hair before you leave the house and untie it when you arrive to school/work.
Do you like loose wavy hair? I absolutely love it.
Hope you find this helpful!