Hello everyone! Do you want brighter, bigger eyes?
Here are a few simple tips and tricks to make your eyes look bigger, with make-up!
- Apply two coats of mascara instead of one to create a lifting effect. To make sure that every lash is coated, use a mascara wand with angled bristles.
- Curl your lashes. Place the curler at the root of your lashes and gently pulse three times.
- Use eye shadow colours that complement your eyes.
- Use light colours on your lids to draw attention to the shape of your eyes, especially if you're wearing glasses.
- Conceal under-eye circles.
- Your eyes will look bigger if you keep a clean shape by waxing, tweezing or threading your eyebrows.
- If you want to add length and volume, try false eyelashes. They're easy to apply and will make your eyes pop.
- After you apply mascara, dot liquid eyeliner between your lashes to fill in any sparse spots.
- Apply white eyeliner in the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tightlining or lining your waterline with black liner will make your eyes look smaller, so try to avoid that.
- To make your eyes pop, line bottom lids with a shimmer eye shadow. Stick with light, neutral colours for daytime and darker tones for night-time.
- Trading in your eye make-up for a bright lip colour will actually make your eyes look bigger.
Hope you find this helpful. J
Photo from here.