Indulging in a chocolate facial mask is a luxurious experience that can nourish your senses and your skin simultaneously!
Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It contains Vitamins A, B-complex, D and E, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc (promotes cell growth and repairs tissue). Cocoa is also a rich source of sulphur (sulfur), a necessary mineral for healthy skin. All this make dark chocolate an excellent ingredient for a facial mask.
- 2 pieces of dark chocolate bar
- 2/3 cup of coconut milk (also full of antioxidants and is antibacterial in nature)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Pour the coconut milk into a small bowl and add the sea salt. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- Add the milk and salt to the chocolate and stir thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to cool to a comfortable temperature (not harden).
- Apply the mask to face and neck and allow it to set for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water.
- Use up to twice a week to keep skin looking young and soft.
- For best results, always select dark, organic chocolate.
- Beneficial for all skin types.
What do you think of this mask? Have you tried it? Will you try it?
Sea salt and acne
Photo from here.