Friday, August 31, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
- 2 pieces of dark chocolate bar
- 2/3 cup of coconut milk (also full of antioxidants and is antibacterial in nature)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Pour the coconut milk into a small bowl and add the sea salt. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- Add the milk and salt to the chocolate and stir thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to cool to a comfortable temperature (not harden).
- Apply the mask to face and neck and allow it to set for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water.
- Use up to twice a week to keep skin looking young and soft.
- For best results, always select dark, organic chocolate.
- Beneficial for all skin types.
Sea salt and acne
Photo from here.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Please, take a minute to answer this Facebook question: Which type of blog post do you enjoy the most?
|for your support!|
Sunday, August 26, 2012
- Apply two coats of mascara instead of one to create a lifting effect. To make sure that every lash is coated, use a mascara wand with angled bristles.
- Curl your lashes. Place the curler at the root of your lashes and gently pulse three times.
- Use eye shadow colours that complement your eyes.
- Use light colours on your lids to draw attention to the shape of your eyes, especially if you're wearing glasses.
- Conceal under-eye circles.
- Your eyes will look bigger if you keep a clean shape by waxing, tweezing or threading your eyebrows.
- If you want to add length and volume, try false eyelashes. They're easy to apply and will make your eyes pop.
- After you apply mascara, dot liquid eyeliner between your lashes to fill in any sparse spots.
- Apply white eyeliner in the inner corners of your eyes.
- Tightlining or lining your waterline with black liner will make your eyes look smaller, so try to avoid that.
- To make your eyes pop, line bottom lids with a shimmer eye shadow. Stick with light, neutral colours for daytime and darker tones for night-time.
- Trading in your eye make-up for a bright lip colour will actually make your eyes look bigger.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
In China fair skin is a desirable trait. A tan represents a lower class citizen, one who works long days out in the field while pale skin signifies affluence. The facekini is an excellent way to preserve pale skin.
Photo from here.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
Uploaded by beautybaby44
Saturday, August 18, 2012
|This is what they look like!|
Friday, August 17, 2012
None of us is perfect, especially when it comes to make-up. Today’s post is about make-up mistakes or "crimes" as I like to call them. Thank God there is no make-up jail!
Dark lip liner and light lipstick
For fine lines: Mix in a little moisturiser with your foundation. Click here to find out more.
Visible foundation line
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Take a bath
Keep in mind, though, that when you get sunburn, your skin is actually damaged by UV radiation and your body is responding to the damage. These remedies cannot reverse that damage.
Hope you find this useful.If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment.