I haven’t posted in a while … but now I’m back! Today I want to talk to you about white eyeliner. White eyeliner is mostly used as a highlighter but there are other ways you can use it. Here are some tips and trick for your eyes, eyebrows and even lips!
· Use white eyeliner to line your waterline. This will open up your eyes and make them look bigger.
· After applying your eye shadow, use white eyeliner to line the inner corner of your eye. This will brighter up the eyes.
· You can make any colour of eyeliner you want with some eye shadow and white eyeliner. All you have to do is line your top lid, and then apply any colour of eye shadow over that line.
· Use white eyeliner as a base for your eye shadow. This will make the eye shadow pop at the base of the lid.
· You can also use your white liner like you would any other liner. This will make you eyelashes look longer, especially if you were black mascara.
· Use underneath your eyebrows as a highlighter.
· Use white eyeliner as a guide when you tweeze your eyebrows. Draw the shape you want for your brows, the pluck anything that falls outside the white line.
· Apply a touch of white eyeliner above and below the lips to make them pop. Don’t forget to blend!
Do you use white eyeliner? What fun tricks do you use? Leave a comment and let me know.