It’s Spring, and as the seasons change, so do our skin care needs. Temperature variations can take a toll on our skin.
Here are a few Spring skin care tips:
- Exfoliate face and body. Exfoliate from head to toe to slough away dead skin cells and rejuvenate your dull complexion.
- Use facial masks. You can also try some DIY facial masks.
- Switch to a lighter moisturiser. The heavy moisturising cream that you used in the winter months may be too heavy for Spring.
- Use a sun screen/sun block. Don’t ignore warnings about protecting our skin; take the time to apply sunscreen. You’ll benefit from it by having fewer wrinkles, age spots and you’ll avoid the discomfort of sunburns and heat rashes.
- Pamper your feet and toe nails. If you can't afford a trip to the salon, you can do your own pedicure at home. Knees, elbows, heels, and toes can also suffer from a winter in boots.
- Drink more water. Carry a bottle of water wherever you go.
- Snack on berries. Berries are rich in antioxidants, which help fight free radicals and encourage collagen renewal.
Don't you just love Spring?