Hello everyone! Valentine’s Day is almost here, and although I don’t celebrate it, I thought it would be fun to decorate my nails for the occasion!
This is what my V-Day inspired nails look like!
Here's a step by step tutorial:
- Now take small pieces of tape, and stick them where you do not want any red nail polish.
- Next take your red nail polish and paint the tip of each finger nail. Let this layer dry really well before removing the tape.
- Once the red polish is completely dry, remove the tape very slowly.
- Now paint a small heart on each finger nail. This is very easy; just draw a “V” shape!
- Once the hearts are dry, apply a coat of glitter nail polish.
- Lastly apply a clear top coat and you’re done.
Let me know if you like my V-Day inspired nails! I would also like to know; what type of posts would you like to see on Skin Care Suggestions?