it’s incredibly rich in vital anti-oxidants and vitamins. Pumpkin is high in vitamin A, vitamin C and Zinc.
So, here is a simple recipe for a nourishing, pumpkin facial mask:
- ¼ cup of cooked or canned pumpkin
- ½ teaspoons honey (moisturises the skin and provides antiseptic properties)
- ¼ teaspoons milk (moisturises and exfoliates)
- : Add ¼ teaspoon heavy whipping cream (moisturises and exfoliates).
- : Add a ¼ teaspoon of apple cider (astringent and regulates pH) or cranberry juice (high in antioxidants).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and use a hand blender to get the right consistency (purée)
- Apply liberally to face and neck
- Leave for 15 – 20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Apply moisturiser
This pumpkin mask will gently exfoliate, nourish and moisturise your skin.
I suggest using a head band to keep your hair off your face, while using a facial mask.