Thursday, December 01, 2011

I merged my two blogs



Hello everyone!


I decided to merge my two blogs.

A few months ago, I started my second blog, Hair and Make-up Suggestions.   I thought it would be easier to post about different topics on different blogs.  I found myself posting more skin care related post, and wasn’t updating Hair and Make-up Suggestions as often as I had planned to.  So I merged Hair and Make-up Suggestions with Skin Care Suggestions

Now you can find all Hair and Make-up Suggestions posts on this blog.  Click here to view all posts labelled Hair and Make-up Suggestions.   

XOXO
Euphrasie85  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape