Monday, September 19, 2011

Hair and Make-up Suggestions


Hello everyone! 

In September 2010, I started this blog, Skin Care Suggestions.  I post skin care tips and advice for different skin types.  I also write about my experience with skin care products, treatments and home remedies.


Now, a year later, I will also be posting hair and make-up tips and advice on my new blog: Hair and Make-up Suggestions.  I am not a hair stylist or a make-up artist, I am just a girly-girl who loves experimenting with hair styles, cuts and colours.  I also love dressing-up and wearing make-up, though I don't feel like I have to wear make-up everyday! 



Feel free to follow me on Twitter for updates!


XOXO 
Euphrasie85


Update: I merged my two blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! If you ask a question I will answer it asap.
XOXO Cosette (@Euphrasie85)

 

Protected by Copyscape