Today I want to share with you an all-natural DIY nail soak for strong, healthy fingernails. This is perfect for those of you who want to grow long fingernails. All you need are two simple ingredients! Here's the recipe...
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon plain gelatin
- Boil the water.
- Put the gelatin in a glass and pour the boiling water over it.
- Mix thoroughly until well combined.
How to use:
- Let the mixture cool until warm.
- Soak your nail for about 5 minutes.
- Take fingers out and massage the mixture on your nails and cuticles.
- Rinse well.
- Use several times a week and you should see results in just 2 weeks!
Pour any unused mixture into a resealable container and keep refrigerated. Of course, gelatin will firm up quickly in the fridge. Next time you want to pamper your nails, just scoop out the desired amount and warm it in a microwave for a few seconds. It will melt quickly and be ready to use!
Gelatin is an easy and convenient way to build strong, beautiful nails!
I hope you found this helpful. If you use this DIY share your results in the comment section below. Oh, and if you know of a vegan substitute that will work for this DIY, please let me know.